I over-indulged a bit for the holidays and the scale is starting to complain. What else is new? LOL
Besides my resolutions to exercise, I know that keeping my hands busy with knitting can help. What do you do to keep in shape after the holidays?
One thing to keep your hands off food is the offer at the HeartStrings Downloadable Patterns Store at Ravelry for some no-calorie eye candy and 10% off any of these candy-themed sock patterns. Enter Coupon Code SWEETS at Ravelry check-out. Valid through January 31, 2012 and only at Ravelry.
- Red Hots (just released)
- Pulled Salt Water Taffy (released just last fall)
- Chocolate Covered Cherries (also includes pattern for matching mitts) – do you think of George Washington Day on this one?
- Mixed Jelly Beans – thinking of yummy Easter basket treats
- Peppermint Sticks – the first in my series inspired by my hubby’s suggestion for a peppermint twist
- Peppermint Sticks 2 – starts with a neat sideways knitted cuff that includes a “peppermint twist”
Please feel free to share this coupon wherever you hang out with knitters: on Ravelry, on Facebook, Tweet it, with your knitting groups, etc. I appreciate you introducing your friends to HeartStrings and spreading the word.